I'm Terrie Beresford, allow me to introduce myself.
It was through my own health crisis whilst working overseas in banking in Tokyo, Japan that I realised there was more to life than money and that Western medicine was not the answer to a long healthy life.
At that time I was sleeping only every second night, had constant stomach pains, anxiety and headaches. Unfortunately due to cultural differences it was difficult for me to find any professional medical or natural medicine options which were effective for me.
It was at this time that I took control of my health and decided to stop processed food, caffeine, sugar and alcohol and take up the regular practice of yoga and meditation. I also quit my well paid banking job and travelled around the world for eight months.
Find out more in the About Me section.
Do you suffer from anxiety, chronic fatigue, depression, headaches? Or do you just feel your overall wellness could be improved? Is your health issue amongst the list of conditions that New Age Naturopathics can help you with?
Naturopathy, Iridology, Herbal medicines, Homeopathics, Kinesiology, are just a few of the techniques that are used to create your custom designed "Wellness Plan".
To help you honour your mind, body and soul, we have a number of articles full of practical and useful information. Whether you are looking for the latest article, or a specific topic, there will be something of value for you here.
Check out the latest one
Feeling your best includes making sure that you eat the right things. New Age Naturopathics can supply you with some great recipes that will help you along your wellness journey.
180 grams or baby spinach leaves
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 tsp olive oil
1 medium sized potato or small sweet potato, peeled and cubed
2 cups of vegetable stock
2 cups of Bonsoy, almond milk, Rice or coconut milk
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Sauté garlic, onion and potato for 5 minutes.
2. Add vegetable stock and milk. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in half the spinach, cover and simmer for additional 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, cool slightly and place in a blender, working in batches if necessary.
5. Add remaining spinach and blend (if working in 2 batches, use half the remaining spinach with each batch). Blend until smooth.
6. Add freshly ground pepper before serving.