180 grams or baby spinach leaves
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 tsp olive oil
1 medium sized potato or small sweet potato, peeled and cubed
2 cups of vegetable stock
2 cups of Bonsoy, almond milk, Rice or coconut milk
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Sauté garlic, onion and potato for 5 minutes.
2. Add vegetable stock and milk. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in half the spinach, cover and simmer for additional 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, cool slightly and place in a blender, working in batches if necessary.
5. Add remaining spinach and blend (if working in 2 batches, use half the remaining spinach with each batch). Blend until smooth.
6. Add freshly ground pepper before serving.