1 large zucchini, peeled
1 large carrot, peeled shredded
½ red,oryellow capsicum finely sliced
¼ red or green cabbage sliced
¼ cup bean sprouts
2 green onions, chopped (plus more for garnish)
2 tbsp. fresh coriander, chopped (plus more for garnish)
2 tbsp. cashews, chopped (for garnish)
3 tbsp raw almond butter
1½ tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp tamari
3 tbsp water
1 tbsp coriander
¼ -½ small chili, chopped (to taste)
• Using a mandolin or julienne peeler, slice the zucchini into very thin, noodle sized strips.
• Place in a bowl and add carrots, bean sprouts, capsicum, cabbage, onions, and coriander. Mix to combine and set aside.
• In a blender or food processor combine all the ingredients for the dressing, blending until smooth. Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat.
• Divide evenly on two separate plates and top with coriander, green onions, and cashews. Squeeze fresh lime juice over pad thai and enjoy!
• Add tofu, scrambled eggs or chicken to increase protein content.